Welcome!

I have created this BLOG for all of us that belong to you, mom, so we can write our thoughts, post photos, videos, etc. The reason why I guess is so that we can be closer to one-another since we all live so far apart. Now the only way this will work is if ALL of you are willing to participate by writing a short note or posting a photo now and then...Let's see how much fun we can really have...!!!

A few Pictures...

Friday, August 10, 2007

I just thought I would remind everyone about the Thanksgiving reunion this year. I hope you are all marking your calendars and planning on staying at my house that week or whenever you can get here. Lots of space and tents. :) If you don't want to stay here I won't cry but will only throw a small fit as long as you come see me. :) and eat Turkey and other stuff. WE had about 60 people attend 2 years ago, friends, missionaries but mostly family. Arizona people will provide the feast if you can just get here. Love you all lots. Mignon and family.

1 comment:

Mignon said...

Alright... who voted and said HECK NO NEVER!!! I know AZ is hot but not in November. It's usually in the 70-80 for the next several months. :( Fess up... who did it???